One of the main reasons the CGCS was formed was to enhance and to coordinate training in climate-related research at the University of Toronto. During the 2005/2006 academic year, the CGCS initiated two exciting educational opportunity programmes, the CGCS Undergraduate Intern Programme and the CGCS Graduate Student Award Programme. Browse the links below to learn more about these programmes and about upcoming opportunities.
- Undergraduate Intern Programme
... Past and future summer intern opportunities ...
- Graduate Student Award Programme
Opportunities for Graduate Students in Climate and Environment
- CGCS Graduate Student Awards
- Graudate Student Research Symposium - 2008
- Graduate Student Research Symposium - 2009
- Graduate Student Research Symposium - 2010
- Graduate Student Research Symposium 2011-2012